I’ve had a rough week as you’ll know from reading my last blog. It’s important not to let this get you down too much. Life is full of ups and downs isn’t it? Some of it brought on by my slipping into bad food routines, forgetting to meditate and introducing new routines.
- You have to stick to a strict routine; get some decent fresh groceries delivered, use a hot pot to overcook food, put in boxes in the fridge to warm up.
- Don’t over rely on meds, they can increase fatigue and even pain as your body gets used to them. Try alternatives such as cbd or cannabis oil (if you can get hold of it).
- You must exercise, every day. This will reduce pain and stiffness. Break it into 5 minutes every hour if needs be. Go for a walk, have a stretch, whatever it takes, but no sitting all day……..
- Take vitamins (high end, not cheap China made). Vitamin B12 injections and folic acid (oral) have been amazing for me so far.
- Meditate, as often as you can. I like to use YouTube in the day, Deepa Chopra is great, I used this yesterday here. I also use the Buddhify app here. It is free.
I have actually got a good system going with little reminders in my phone to make sure I stick to my routines. If I slip I feel the repercussions, sometimes this happens within hours or days, but I can tell the difference in flare ups now; was it food, reducing meds, bad food, inactivity or overdoing things?
Tackling fibro and pain relief can only be done by establishing a good routine, finding out what makes you feel worse and stopping doing those things. Finding out what makes you feel better and continuing doing these things at the right intervals.
Every single day I wake up I hate myself and I hate my life. I practise gratitude; I lay in bed look out the window, put a heat blanket on my neck, drink coffee (filter made with coconut milk), think about positive things. What makes me smile 😊, it can be anything, it’s your life, don’t let people tell you what to be grateful about, it might be something material. I love my motorbike and I’m so proud I passed my 3 tests first time and have the bike of my dreams, I’ve not been able to ride it in 3 months 😂😂. But I will mines the blue one ☝️.
My little doggy
He cuddles me, licks my tears, follows me everywhere and sleeps with me too.
I don’t have many close friends anymore, I cannot socialise much and I needed to keep healthy, so I have just a handful that I see. That’s enough for me, they know how I feel and what I go through every day.
My family are great, my mum, dad, daughter and husband, very helpful.
I love nature and the Earth, we have lots of pets, which cost a fortune in electric and I sometimes curse them when I’m fatigued but I love them:-
- 3 cats
- Tropical fish
- Marine fish
- Green day geckos
- Pond fish
It’s like a zoo!!
Do what makes you feel good and don’t let other peoples negative opinions away from your routine.